Levski Field (Bulgarian: Игрище "Левски", or Igrishte Levski) was the original stadium of Levski Sofia football club. It was commissioned in 1924 and completed in 1934. In 1944 it had a seating capacity of 10,000.
The stadium was demolished after 1949 by the authorities to make place for the Vasil Levski National Stadium.
- ^ "History of Levski Sofia's first personally-owned stadium" (in Bulgarian). www.Levski.bg. Archived from the original on 21 April 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2012.